Premium Advert - Forum Sponsor

Author Topic: A section of my garden  (Read 4362 times)

Offline Registered Member

• Gold Member
A section of my garden
« on: July 14, 2009, 00:40:32 »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
Every day may not be easy but every day is still a gift

CliviaMall

Online Registered Member

• Titanium Member
Re: A section of my garden
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2009, 02:14:51 »
Celia,

This is a spectacular picture.  Do you have a specific feeding and watering regimen for these plants to get them to bloom like this.

Regards,

L.T.

• Platinum Member
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2009, 04:47:50 »
One day when I'm big...I'll have a garden like this!

That's what I call a show. Beautiful.

• Titanium Member
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2009, 05:48:03 »
Wow!  That is beautiful and lovely to have clivias mass planted in the garden.  This is what I am doing and  planting all my clivia collection in the garden.  How long have you waited to achieve this if you do not mind me asking?  Thanks for sharing.

:love: :love: :love: :mmm:
Sydney NSW Australia

• Gold Member
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2009, 06:52:09 »
To everybody who commented so dearly on my garden...these are 1000 of my Dad's "special" mixed seedlings that i planted 10-15 years ago in the bush that forms part of my clivia garden, it never gets a drop of water...only God waters them with rain.Every two years i put a layer of old cow dung and nothing else. I have never had to fight disease in my garden either, how lucky? I do however pollinate these plants every season with pollen that i collect in one tube from all the good plants in my Father's collection. I have indeed pleasure to spent time here in the flowering season, i am sure this season will find me on my little bench more often than before. remembering, with fondness and love, the days when we started planting these seedlings.

• Platinum Member
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2009, 06:55:00 »
Everyone of your photos you post is something special. Where have you been all this time??

Thanks
Everett

• Gold Member
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2009, 07:03:35 »
Everett, i have been here all the time and fortunately George Mann came to visit and help me for his holiday, hence the activity from "my" side, all the credit and posting goes to George, he is a wonderful friend and a GREAT help. I cannot thank him enough for doing soooooo much "time" and hard labour to get some pics on the forum on my behalf.

Online Registered Member

• Titanium Member
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2009, 07:05:13 »
What a sight ! Keep posting them, please Celia .

• Titanium Member
« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2009, 07:43:33 »
Absolutely beautiful ... what a pleasure to spend time in your splendid garden

• Titanium Member
« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2009, 08:27:53 »
 :jaw: :jaw: :love: :love: :love: :love: :jaw: :jaw:

Pictures like this make me wish i had a bigger garden.!!

Thanks for sharing.

Regards
Alex
Be the change you wish to see in the world.

• Platinum Member
« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2009, 08:37:35 »
What a sight! Its absolutely stunning Celia. I just love mass planted clivias in the garden. Im busy with a similar project, planting any seed I can get my hands onto in the front garden and hopefully within 5-10 years time it will look as nice as yours. Thanks for sharing.

Premium Advert
Co Creative Clivias

• Titanium Member
« Reply #11 on: July 21, 2009, 14:06:56 »
inspiring , night time here otherwise i would be out there collection that good old dung....great results

Online Registered Member

• Titanium Member
« Reply #12 on: July 26, 2009, 19:48:46 »
Beautiful, Celia.

• Titanium Member
« Reply #13 on: July 27, 2009, 08:39:23 »
I keep coming back to this most beautiful photo. The light, colours and sheer quantity make for an amazing picture.

• Silver Member
« Reply #14 on: July 01, 2010, 04:47:23 »
Celia
I know it's a while since you first posted this wonderful photo but it is very inspiring and because I am about to plant a garden bed I have been checking out the "landscape" posts for ideas. I am interested in your advice in spacing plants when mass planting.
Jeff

Traders
@
CliviaMall
Clivia Addictions
Clivia Addictions

Clivia Guy
Clivia Guy
Clivia Haven
Clivia Haven

Clivia Mart
Clivia Mart