Premium Advert
Plant Expo 2017
Ads by ForumAds
Premium Advert - Forum Sponsor

Author Topic: Wanted Bravo and Ripcord Medication for clivias I will pay all costs .  (Read 1535 times)

Offline Geraldine

• Platinum Member
Wanted Bravo and Ripcord Medication for clivias  .Please help anyone with spare bottles of these two medications I will pay all costs .

I stay in Northcliff Johannesburg and my contact number is 071 277 2862 or 011 678 8016  . I will pay postage costs as well as the price of the medicine if you are not in Gauteng .

Kind regards
Ronald

CliviaMall

Offline Leisl

• Titanium Member
Both of these are available at any garden centre.  I bought bravo just a little while ago from Stodels.
Leisl Brand
Somerset West, South Africa
072 222 6624
leislbrand@gmail.com

Premium Advert
Plant Expo 2017

Offline Geraldine

• Platinum Member
Hi if it were only that easy I would not have put a post . The company no longer produces the products . I have tried all the local nurseries and shops with no Luck .

If you have a supplier with old stock please buy for me and post to me Leisl .

Kind regards
Ronald 011 678 8016 or 071 277 2862

Online Johann

• Silver Member
Hi Ronald
Lifestyle in Beyers Naude +_ 5km from you, sell Bravo & Ripcord
Never be defined by your past. It was just a lesson, not a life sentence.

Johann Espach
Majestic Clivias

Premium Advert
Horti.Co.Za

Offline Geraldine

• Platinum Member
Sorry not any more they have no stock and they say they cannot get in as the company does not make the products any more.

Kind regards
Ronald

Offline Cobus Roos

• Platinum Member
Ronald, the active ingredient in Ripcord has changed. It used to be chlorpiriphos. With the change there was a time that Ripcord was unobtainable. The active ingredient is now cipermetrine, and you should be able to get it. I will find out for you. But you can buy any other product with cipermetrine as active ingredient and it will work as good
Calling an illegal alien an undocumented immigrant is like calling a drug dealer an unlicensed pharmacist

Offline Cobus Roos

• Platinum Member
Please check Efekto's website at www.efekto.co.za. Both products are still made by them. They have a garden care division in Jozi. Maybe you can buy directly from them
Calling an illegal alien an undocumented immigrant is like calling a drug dealer an unlicensed pharmacist

Offline Geraldine

• Platinum Member
Thank you Cobus I really appreciate your help and feed back .

Kind regards
Ronald  071 277 2862

Online Johann

• Silver Member
Purchased for Ronald at ko-op in Middelburg 100ml Bravo R114 1Lt koinor R250 with same active ingredient
Never be defined by your past. It was just a lesson, not a life sentence.

Johann Espach
Majestic Clivias

Offline Geraldine

• Platinum Member
Johan you are an absolute wizard .I will take both . Thank you I await your visit on Monday .

Thank you to Gerhard van Coppenhagen  I will call you tonight and organize stock .

Thank you to Martin .

You are all Wizards and I appreciate the help as I was really struggling to get the stock of this medicine for the clivias.

THANK YOU ALL  :good: :good: :good: :clap: :clap: :clap:  :thanks: :thanks: :thanks:

Offline Cobus Roos

• Platinum Member
Ronald, just please take care when using Kohinor. One should always take care when using chemicals, but Kohinor is highly concentrated. It is an organophosphate, and can cause a residual build-up in your liver and kidneys, which in later years can cause illnesses like cancer. Please wear protective clothing, especially for your eyes. Because of the moisture in one's eyes chemical poisons are absorbed a lot quicker through the eyes. Having said all of this, Kohinor is a wonderful product and helps for most pests, even white mealiebug.

Premium Advert
Co Creative Clivias

Offline Geraldine

• Platinum Member
Thank you Cobus I look like I am in a SI FI movie when I am spraying . I am very careful about the poisons contained in the mooti .

Have a great weekend all !!

Kind regards
Ronald  071 277 2862

Premium Advert
Plant Expo 2017

Offline Geraldine

• Platinum Member
Hi This is just a big thank to all those who replied and helped with the medicines . To mention a few thank yous Gerard and Martin and Johan and Leisl

BIG THANK YOU  TO  YOU GUYS AND DOLLS  :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :good: :good: :good:

Traders
@
CliviaMall
Clivia Addictions
Clivia Addictions

Clivia Guy
Clivia Guy
Clivia Haven
Clivia Haven

Clivia Mart
Clivia Mart